Born 1949. B.Sc. 1972. M.Sc. 1977. Ph.D. 1987. Full Professor since 1997.
He has taught courses in History of Mathematics, Introductions to Computing, Data
Structures and Algorithms, System Programming, Programming for students of geography.
His mathematical interests are in algebraic n-ary structures, applications of computers
in education. He is the author of 30 scientific papers and 3 textbooks. He is engaged in
the popularization of astronomy and computer science.
- Hadzic, O., Paunic, Dj., A theorem on a fixed point in locally
convex spaces, Publ. Inst. Math. 20(34)(1976), 111-116.
- Stojakovic, Z., Paunic, Dj., Nonlinear multiquasigroups, Univ.
u Novom Sadu Zb. Rad. Prirod.-Mat. Fak. Ser. Mat. 10(1980), 145-148.
- Paunic, Dj., Stojakovic, Z., Parastrophy invariant n-quasigroups,
Univ. u Novom Sadu Zb. Rad. Prirod.-Mat. Fak. Ser. Mat. 10(1983), 251-258.
- Abramovic. B.F., Gaal, F.F., Paunic, Dj., Z., Constibution to the
theory of catalytic titrations II, Talanta 32(1985), 549-558.
- Stojakovic, Z., Paunic. Dj., Self - orthogonal cyclic n -
quasigroups, (short communication), Aequationes Math. 29(1986), 320-321.
- Stojakovic, Z., Paunic, Dj., Self-orthogonal cyclic n-quasigroups,
Aequationes Math. 30(1986), 252-257.
Updated on February 10, 2003.